TechPerspect has a dedicated team of SharePoint Consultants working out of the SharePoint COE based out of Noida, India. The team has had extensive experience working on all SharePoint versions (including the new, SharePoint Online/Office 365 framework). The team has executed a lot of end-to-end SharePoint collaboration solutions for many industries, including pharma, legal, taxation, and publishing companies. The experience also includes implementation of SharePoint solutions for government agencies as well.
TechPerspect has collaborated with many product companies and helped them build SharePoint based solutions/adapters for their products. This is one area where the team has really excelled in. With a varied experience of having worked with different industries and especially the product companies the team has created generic solution enablers that helps in reducing the execution cycle for different SharePoint implementations we work on for our clients.
These solutions enablers include but are not limited to the following:
- Workflow Templates
- Generic frameworks to suit a SharePoint implementation and deployment
- Authentication and authorization modules
- Design and Architectural guidelines
- Connection adapters to platforms like MS – CRM, SAP, AD etc.
- Migration modules
- SharePoint Themes
- Social Media Modules
We have divided our SharePoint Services into the following five broad categories:
- Consulting Services.
- Integration Services.
- Implementation Services.
- Migration Services.
- Infrastructure Services.
Why TechPerspect for SharePoint Consulting/Implementation?
- One of the most comprehensive service offerings on SharePoint.
- Reduce the implementation timeline using our Solution Enablers.
- Extensive Knowledge Database and SharePoint Guidelines to help the execution team.
- Some of the largest implementations in SharePoint.
- SharePoint training to consultants for continuous skill improvement and competency building.
- Huge SharePoint resource pool.
- More than 45 different implementations/engagements.
Some of our work: