Problem Background: With over 400 existing malls and over 700 to 800 upcoming malls in India, the client organization wanted an online collaboration platform that would centralize information center about malls and its retailers. The client organization realized that due to the non-availability of a collaborated web platform for malls, its retailers and visitors were facing great difficulty in accessing the directory information and in finding what they were exactly looking for. As a result the management within the organization decided to have an online collaboration mall portal for its retailers and users.
TechPerspect’s Solution: TechPerspect’s Solution was to create a collaborated online mall portal which would aggregate information about pan-India malls and its retailers. The portal would also have a mall voice helpline supported by an automated system infrastructure to help the end users with any information on malls & its retailer stores. The solution provided:
- City wise and Category wise listing of malls and its associated retailer stores as well as brands & its stores
- Showcasing promotional schemes & highlighting events, individual sites for each mall and its associated stores
- Search of malls & stores across a city based of different parameters.
- Self-administration of individual sites by mall and store administrators
- Separate extended mobile platform