Problem Background: With the client organization spread across more than 80 locations globally there was a pressing need to have some kind of a collaboration platform that could help client’s business teams interact, share and collaborate on a host of topics across the organization as also within their own teams. Due to the time differential between the team members (as they were located at different geographical locations) there was a need for a web portal which could help the members interact seamlessly and stay abreast of the different happenings within the team.
- Document Management System
- Content Management System (guided by Information Management Policies)
- Business Process Management (with the help of Workflows)
- Access to Team Member Profile information including prior experience and educational background
- Extensive Search across organizational data sources as well as external related repositories