TP PARKING APP (TPPARK)
TP Parking App (TPPark) is a web and app based vehicle parking solution. TPPark provides a new and better way to pay for parking using a mobile phone or a web browser, making paid parking easier than ever. Through this solution a user can book his/her parking slot for his/her vehicle at various places like metro station, mall and public place like Connaught Place, Victory Place etc.
TPPark allows you to:
- Pay for parking with your phone.
- Reserve parking in advance and guarantee your space.
- Extension of your parking time from the app.
- Know when your parking time is almost up with our simple notifications.
- Stop worrying about a dysfunctional parking facility.
- Find the best parking spots.
- Save your car and payment information for future use.
- Quickly change vehicle information for guest cars.
- Optional notifications to tell you when your paid parking will expire (15 minutes prior expiry).
- Secure online access to your parking data, so you can track your parking expenses, change your
account settings or print a report. You can also easily export information for expense reimbursements or taxes.
- You can register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones may be registered to one vehicle.
Step 1: User must create an account by filling the basic details like:
- Contact no
- Vehicle details
Step 2: After login the user can view the parking spaces nearby. The user can also search parking space for a particular location.
Step 3: Once the user selects a parking space the user can then select the date and time slot for parking.
Step 4: Parking amount will reflect that is the amount that needs to be finally paid (after applying any promo codes or discount).
Step 5: The user can pay the booked parking slot amount through Paytm payment getaway and Paytm wallet. The Paytm gateway also has options for payment through debit card, credit card, net banking, BHIM, UPI etc.
Step 6: Once the user gets confirmation about payment the booked parking slot details are mailed to the user email ID and sent through SMS.
Step 7: There’s a feature to cancel the booking as well. If the user is cancelling any booking then only a partial amount (depends on parking space) is refunded. The user must cancel the booked parking slot atleast 1 hour before the parking time.
Step 8: In case of a no-show i.e. the user does not arrive at the parking slot at the booked time, no money will be refunded to the user.